Now that we know some basic pen strokes, we are going to continue to practice with our pen. You have to continuously checking to make sure you are holding the pen in a 45 degree angle.
Please watch the following video on how to create crescents, an important pen stroke for most of the alphabet. You may follow along with the video in your notebook
Below is classwork for you to continue calligraphy technique practice, please follow the guide:
Homework: Due Next Class
- Finish classwork if not done
- Practice the following techniques on one full page in your notebook:
- two full lines of diamonds- all the same size
- two full lines of long lines
- two full lines of short lines
- two full lines of the large right crescents
- two full lines of the small right crescents
Designed by Lindsey Almeida
Last Update: 04/21/2015
MSET: This project contains academic projects meant for student learning. This site is not for profit and does not imply endorsement by any company or educational institution.